Pink hat

I had Big Plans to make this dress for another dressed-up Philadelphia outing with my partner-in-crime in July of last year, but it didn't get finished (bodice fitting issues, sigh! Still unfinished).
I did, however, make the hat. I'd have preferred to use silk, but I had pink poly shantung in the Stash already, so I decided to use that. (Polyester! The horror!) I wore it with a cotton print gown I made in 2008. Still roasted. Philly in July, you know! Was very worth the roasting, though, as we kept getting waylaid by tourists and getting requests for pictures! I think we made three dollars each, because a couple of them insisted on paying us.

Comments

  1. Great hat! Looks cute with that dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was glad it just happened to match that dress as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment