Please hold.

Just popping in to say that I have been sewing, but I keep getting rained out of events so I've got nothing to show for it! I was supposed to have a Regency picnic tomorrow, but this weekend's going to be a total washout - a couple of inches of rain predicted over tomorrow and Sunday! Not good picnic weather.

So I'll leave you with a picture of a 1950s-style skirt I made at the end of April instead. (Worn one day when it wasn't raining, fancy that!) Just a plain old novelty cotton poppy-print, but I think it's cute!

Comments

  1. That's too bad about the weather! I really like that skirt though! I wish I weren't such a terrible seamstress. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And this type of skirt is very good for practicing your seamstress skills - it's just two rectangles of fabric gathered to a waistband. :) Good payoff for little work!

      Delete

Post a Comment